The Davis and Palmer Real Estate office is much like it was in 1883 except for a discordant wooden shake-shingle canopy added in 1973. It hides the top of the cast iron Corinthian columns.
In the lower right of this old postcard is the J. F. Crawford Building (now housing Davis and Palmer Real Estate). It has a decoration at the top that is missing in the current photos. Also note the old Light Tower in the center of the Square.
A close up of the decorations at the top of the building. Compare the postcard and this photo. 10-11-14
J. F. Crawford Building -- now housing Davis and Palmer Real Estate. 10-11-14
Located on Court Street, at the corner of Burlington Ave (southeast corner of the square). 10-11-14.
Court Street, east side of the square, looking north. 10-11-14